Allsinglesmeet

Free Online Dating

I know there are a lot of you here! Please join our Single Parents Group. I have set it up for you and would appreciate your participation! Thanks!

Tags: parents, single

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dede, I would like it very much if you included me in this group. This is what some of us out here need. Some of us need to vent and cry a little, that's right tough guys, I cry once and awhile. LOL.. But on the other hand some of us with more experiance in the matter can give good advice to the new ones. Lord know's that we all go through tough times, and now a days it's not easy. For men or women. I have full costudy of my two/ out of 4 kids and I know what most mothers go through now on a daily bases. Centering your life around the kids is not easy, nor is it fun all the time.
Hi Jerry! You should be congratulated and people don't think of men too often being full time dads. It cannot be easy and you should be proud!
Thanks for this forum. Having had my family split in half has been very difficult. My 15yo daughter decided the grass was greener with her Dad and my 9 yo son and I miss her very much. It has only been 3 months and things are not getting easier! Being single after 20+ years of marriage is not easy at all. I just keep praying and believing I will come out victorious on the other side of all of this.
Hi Heidi.. I feel out of my element here! I have been single for 5 years now with no kids. Have dated guys with kids and realize what struggle it can be.. especially with today's economy.
Feel free to keep coming back here. Others will follow if we have activity! Did you join the Single Parents Group?
Sorry your daughter moved out.. you know ... you never know:) She might decide that things are not better at Dad's!!
I was married for 8 years and have never liked being single!
how do i meet people can anyone help me start off
how do i find longlsland ladys
hello como as estado

RSS

Free Online Dating

Latest Activity

joe gregoire posted a status
"hello"
Aug 28, 2013
dddddddddd updated their profile
Aug 2, 2013
Rodman updated their profile